May is Family Wellness Month and it’s perfect timing since it’s just about warm enough to jump back into the swimming pool. There are SO many opportunities to enjoy family time in the water. Build relationships, create memories, and benefit your overall family health with some of these fun games.
- Name that Dive – Take turns coming up with new ways to jump into the pool. Make up silly names for them and then line up to try the maneuver.
- Keep Away – Two people a ball and toss it back and forth across the pool. Monkeys in the middle try to intercept. If they succeed the switch places with whoever threw.
- Contests – Race across the pool. See who can hold their breath the longest. Find out who can turn the most underwater somersaults in a row.
- Try to capture slow motion video of a synchronized jump into the water.
- Buy cheap glow sticks in bulk and toss them into the pool at night for an amazing glow party.
The sky and your imagination are the limit! Most of all, just have a blast playing together.
Interested in learning more about Aaron’s Leak Detection and our leak detection services? Contact us today.